0412 382 480
267 Edward St.
Brisbane CBD, QLD 4000
A cycle of four treatments. Each treatment is spaced 2 to 3 days apart. This provides the tissues with ample time to recuperate and results in optimal fat reduction and muscle development.
You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment, and cumulatively with each consecutive session. Positive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments, with maximum results peaking at 3 months.
Studies show, after the initial series of 4 sessions, results in the muscle can last a year or more, and the results with fat loss are permanent.
The procedure feels like an intensive workout. You can lay down and relax during the treatment. It doesn’t hurt but is
described as a strong pulsating feeling. We can always adjust the intensity up or down for your comfort but it should always feel completely tolerable.
After your series, you don’t need maintenance sessions. We call them “enhancement” sessions, as they take you further than just maintaining. These can be done quarterly, or twice a year to enhance their already great results.
Emsculpt is safe, and not indicated to cause any side effects. Many patients report muscle soreness for one to two days following the treatment. This soreness is like the fatigue felt after an intense workout.
Fat freezing works by freezing fat cells and Emsculpting uses electromagnetic energy. While both treatments are entirely different in their approach, Emsculpting has the advantage of not only burning fat but also build muscles.
1. People with heart disease or very high blood pressure, or configured cardiac pacemaker
2. Patients with acute inflammation, asthma, deep vein thrombosis, thyroncus, cancer
3. People with hemorrhagic disease, trauma or who is bleeding
4. Pregnant women and children
5. Medical Plastic parts, or parts with artificial filling inside
6. People with metal inside the body - especially near the treated areas
7. Patient with skin inflammation or with edema.
8. People with an abnormal immune system.
9. Numb or insensitive to heat.